The Placement Cell is a student initiative which has evolved from the intership Cell and it comprised entirely of students. The main aim of the cell is to provide placements & internships to students.
The placement cell consists of students from all the courses as well as teachers. Members of the placement cell work for the benefit of the students of the college.
The placement cell of the college, had provided a good amount of placements as well as internships to all the students previously.
· Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process
· To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting
· To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, DEFENCE ,CGL,CPF UPSC etc
· Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies
Career Development Programs organized by Training and Placement Cell
· Personality Development Program
· Communication Skills Program
· Group Discussion Practice
· Entrepreneurship Development Program
· Mock Interview Sessions
· In plant Training
· Conducting Industry to Institute Convergence expert interaction sessions
· Public Sector Competitive Exams Training
· Industry Internship Programs